Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Davidson to host mobile office event
State Rep. Margo Davidson, D-164, of Upper Darby, said her staff will be available to help constituents with state forms during her monthly mobile office outreach event.
The mobile office event will take place from 10 a.m.-noon March 2 at American Health Care Inc., located at 7039 W. Chester Pike in Upper Darby.
Services Davidson’s office can help with include:
• the Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program;
• PACE/PACENET prescription-drug coverage for seniors;
• the Children's Health Insurance Program;
• birth certificates, driver's licenses and non-driver photo ID;
• the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program.
In addition, free notary services will be available.