Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pileggi for U.S. Senate?

In a Facebook message this morning Pa. Senate Majority Leader Dominic Pileggi, R-9, of Chester, said he was considering a run for U.S. Senate against Sen. Bob Casey, D-Pa.

Here is the message Pileggi posted:

"I have been approached by a number of people about the possibility of running for U.S. Senate. I'm flattered by the question, and I have deep concerns about the direction our nation is taking in many areas, including historically high levels of unemployment, the spiraling national debt, and the federal government's attempt to take over health care. I have made no decision but will continue to listen regarding how I can best serve our Commonwealth and our country."

***
Do you think Pileggi would make a good Casey challenger?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home